Namaste!

Per Apple's GetPrimaryMACAddress sample (found in Technical Note TN1103), I
can obtain a MAC address for a given Mac.

However, when I try to output that address to the screen, I get nothing.

So, my issue is, what do I do with the return value found inside that sample
so that it is output in the "standard" format of a MAC address?

The return value from IO Kit is a UInt8 struct which is filled with the
bytes of the MAC address.

I need to convert that to an NSString.  Which I did using
stringWithUTF8Format - the raw conversion works fine.  However, due to the
actual characters in the string, the return string isn't valid.

I'm guessing I need to do some further conversion prior to passing back the
actual string, but not sure what, nor how.  It looks preliminarily to me
that I need to change the UInt8 byte array to an array that contains the hex
values of said bytes - is that correct?  If so, how do I do that (as simple
as obtaining the character codes?)?  I know that may be a noob question, but
I'm not usually delving into the lower levels of such stuff so I don't
remember - sorry!

Thanks!!!

Peace, Love, and Light,

/s/ Jon C. Munson II