Hi there,
I'm having a trouble with NSToolbar.  Lazily, i have built my toolbar itself
and its items directly in IB.  Everything worked fine, since the items were
controls, like pop up buttons, buttons etc.  Then i tried to add a my custom
NSView, and.... its content is currently not drawn.  The toolbar draws only
the label.  I'm pretty sure that building my NSToolbar from a class using
the delegate would make everything right, but i can't understand.... why
does my custom NSView's content....disappear?

Thanks,
--Luca C.