Hi all,

I'm working on a project which is much larger than what i'm used to, and i've come up to a bit of a brick wall. When I compile my application, I start getting build errors caused by recursive imports. I'm sure there's an easy way to get around it, but it currently alludes me.

Here's a screen shot of my error:
http://www.quicksnapper.com/d2kagw/image/untitled-0011

if I remove the #import "TMPSTManagedFile.h" from the header of the class and change it to @class TMPSTManagedFile the error goes away, and the application *would* run fine, if I didn't start getting errors caused from the ObjC 2.0 style property accessors like:
TMPSTManagedFile *tFile = [blah blah];
NSLog(@"%@", tFile.name);

In which case I start getting errors like:
Error: request for member 'name' in something not a structure or union

Any ideas?

Cheers
Aaron.