Hi,
I'm writing an app that has a view that displays subviews to show information to the user. I would like the user to click a button and have the clicked sub view transition to a different view where the user can edit the information. I want to use the transition that is used with dashboard widgets when the user clicks the "i" for preferences but, upon looking through the documentation at Core Animation transitions, that was not an available transition. Is there a way I can use the flip transition instead of one of the four included transitions?