All,
I need to send email from my app. I have chosen EDMessage and added the frameworks to my project but it fails with error 5 can not find the EDCommon image. So I am told this is because the frameworks are designed to be embedded within the project.

This is what I need some help with. I checked the apple docs (http://developer.apple.com/documentation/MacOSX/Conceptual/BPFrameworks/Tasks/CreatingFrameworks.html#/ /apple_ref/doc/uid/20002258-SW1) This was not particularly useful to me as I tried in turn all of the ways to achieve what I want from the docs but I am unable to drag from one project the product to my target's Link Binary With Libraries. I am sure it is almost impossible to assist me unless someone out there has had a similar issue and if that is the case can you please let me know what you did to fix it?

Regards
Damien