On Feb 25, 2009, at 2:11 PM, Walker Argendeli wrote:

I have a table with one column, that's bound to an array controller. It calls add: on the array controller when I hit a plus button. Problem is, I want the textFieldCell to be selected on creation. I rewired the plus button to call a method in a custom class. The first thing the custom class does is call the array controller's add method. This works fine. Then, I had some custom code based off code I used in old (non-bindings) apps. It doesn't work though, console logs *** -[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (1) beyond bounds (1) Anyone understand what's going one, or have any code that would make it work?

Anytime you have an exception raised you can generally find an easy answer by using breakpoints.

http://www.corbinstreehouse.com/blog/index.php/2008/08/your-most-important-breakpoint-in-cocoa/

corbin