On Feb 24, 2009, at 8:04 PM, Ken Case wrote:

You'll find it at <http://www.omnigroup.com/developer/ omniobjectmeter/>.

Thanks, Ken!

We also recently posted updated versions of our open source Omni frameworks to github, including OmniDataObjects (our CoreData-like implementation which works on both Mac and iPhone). For more information, see <http://www.omnigroup.com/developer/>.

Note to the list: Reading the code in Omni's frameworks is highly recommended. Omni's been writing Objective-C code for a long time.

-jcr