Hi,

I noticed an issue in my code related to NSFileManager. When running my
program with gmalloc, I got a seg fault. I traced the cause back to
NSFileManager and wrote a simple reproducible program to illustrate the
issue. Can one of the gurus here point out a flaw, or is this a real bug?

#import <Cocoa/Cocoa.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
        NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];
        NSFileManager *manager = [NSFileManager defaultManager];
        NSString *path = @"/Applications";
        NSDirectoryEnumerator *enumerator = [manager enumeratorAtPath:path];

        for (id fileName in enumerator) {
                NSAutoreleasePool *loopPool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc]
init];
                NSString *file = [path
stringByAppendingPathComponent:fileName];
                NSDictionary *attrs = [manager fileAttributesAtPath:file
traverseLink:YES];

                [loopPool drain];
        }

        [pool drain];
        return 0;
}

Cheers,

-Tim

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential, legally privileged, may be
subject to copyright and sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. Statements and opinions
expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of Radialpoint.

Le contenu de ce courriel est confidentiel, privilégié et peut être soumis à
des droits d'auteur. Il est envoyé à l'intention exclusive de son ou de ses
destinataires. Il est interdit de l'utiliser ou de le divulguer sans
autorisation. Les opinions exprimées dans le présent courriel peuvent diverger
de celles de Radialpoint.