If that is the only message you see in the console, then you can try to break
on "asl_send".
Jesper Storm Bache

From: cocoa-dev-bounces+jsbache=adobe....@lists.apple.com
[cocoa-dev-bounces+jsbache=adobe....@lists.apple.com] On Behalf Of Jerry
Krinock [je...@ieee.org]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 4:11 PM
To: Cocoa Developers
Subject: Debugging the dreaded "CoreData could not fulfill a fault...."

For the last hour or so I've been debugging a "CoreData could not
fulfill a fault..." log message.

The error tells me ^what^ object is involved, but not ^why^ it thinks
it needs to fulfill the fault.  I've checked through everything I can
think of, and all Delete Rules involving this object's entity are
either Nullify or Cascade.

Is there any way to "break" on that log message, like you can break on
an exception?

Thank you,

Jerry Krinock

This email sent to jsba...@adobe.com