Hello.
In my NSDocument-based application I use a number of my own attributes to the NSTextStorage in that document. The funny thing is when i set the cursor to the desired point and begin typing, one of those attributes gets broken, i.e. the range containing the text that i type in doesn't have that attribute. However, if i move the cursor from that position and back to it using the arrow keys, the text typed in has that attribute. Another funny thing is that it happens only to one of two custom attributes that are set for that position in the text.
Am I doing something wrongly? How can I fix/work around it?

Thank you.