I am getting an odd crash report from some of my end users at startup. The report attached below is generated by using a custom uncaught exceptions handlers. I can not make any sense of this as all the calls are within the Apple frameworks. Ay suggestions.
Thanks

Reza

System: Mac OS X 10.5.6 (Build 9G55)

NSUncaughtSystemExceptionException

Uncaught system exception: signal 10

NSExceptionHandlerUncaughtSignalHandler (in ExceptionHandling) + 65
_sigtramp (in libSystem.B.dylib) + 43
0xffffffff
-[NSURLConnection(NSURLConnectionReallyInternal) sendDidFinishLoading] (in Foundation) + 87
_NSURLConnectionDidFinishLoading (in Foundation) + 147
URLConnectionClient::clientDidFinishLoading() (in CFNetwork) + 174
URLConnectionClient ::ClientConnectionEventQueue ::processAllEventsAndConsumePayload(XConnectionEventInfo<XClientEvent, XClientEventParams>*, long) (in CFNetwork) + 281
URLConnectionClient::processEvents() (in CFNetwork) + 114
MultiplexerSource::perform() (in CFNetwork) + 189
CFRunLoopRunSpecific (in CoreFoundation) + 3141
CFRunLoopRunInMode (in CoreFoundation) + 88
RunCurrentEventLoopInMode (in HIToolbox) + 283
ReceiveNextEventCommon (in HIToolbox) + 374
BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode (in HIToolbox) + 106
_DPSNextEvent (in AppKit) + 657
-[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] (in AppKit) + 128
-[NSApplication run] (in AppKit) + 795
NSApplicationMain (in AppKit) + 574
start (in Qu-s) + 54
0x2