This is a test app that I'm using to test a concept (nothing to ever release), and I came across this oddity.

As for the build settings, it was set for 32 bit architecture. I set it to 32/64 bit, and also "Native Architecture of Build Machine", but after cleaning and building again, I get the same log message.

Dave