Good Day,

I'm in a MVC-induced contradiction here. I've read the archives and found
good answers to many of my questions, however it seems one thing kind of
escaped from being answered. I have Core Data Document Based app. Core Data
model contains entities that describe graph objects (nodes). Of course each
node knows any number of nodes that it has connections to. That's all well
and dandy. I save the model, I open the model, beautiful. Now I want to
write a View that would draw these objects. Of course I should be able to
drag them around the screen all that stuff. But this is purely user
interface stuff I don't want the model to change because I drag stuff
around. What is the best way to store the coordinates, colors, all that UI
stuff using core data? I really don't want to put extra entities within my
.xcdatamodel file that deal purely with UI stuff. While I do realize that I
will have to get this data into the Managed Context somehow in order for it
to be stored automatically with the document, I want to be able to make my
model completely and utterly UI independent.

Any advice is greatly appreciated,
Thanks