On Mar 4, 2009, at 6:26 PM, Rick Mann wrote:

Can you guys suggest something I can use to submit crash reports to my own servers (and perhaps to suppress Apple's CrashReporter)?

Hi Rick,

Check out Google's open source Breakpad project:

http://code.google.com/p/google-breakpad/

It works on Mac, Windows, and Linux. If there's a crash, it can create a report to send (with or w/o interaction) to the server of your choice. The report is in a binary format, but you can use the crash_report tool to generate a text file very similar to Apple's crash report logs. And you can choose to skip Apple's CrashReporter.

Dan
Dan Waylonis                    d...@nekotech.com
nekotech SOFTWARE
http://www.nekotech.com