Hi All,

I need to display huge number of "elements"  in NSView (1000-2000).
These elements are generally made of high resolution image files with some fancy drawing around them. These elements may vary from size 300 X 270 to 4280 X 3500.

First I made use of NSView's for "elements", I abandoned the idea because I was supposed to connect some elements with lines, obviously line drawing was going behind the elements . Secondly I tried with CALayer's and I have a problem of GPU constraint for the resolutions I mentioned.(I tried optimizing, by only displaying required layer in the View's visible part ,that too didn't help much)

Is there any other way of approach, or should I be making use of one of the ways I mentioned ?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Rajesh