Hi Steven, this looks very interesting thanks. Could I ask you to describe how it differs from OmniInspector, other than having an IB Plugin?

Mike.

On 10 Mar 2009, at 05:05, Steven Degutis wrote:

Hi all!

I've just released a piece of open-source software (BSD license) as
both a framework and an Interface Builder plugin, called InspectorKit.
It's intended to give you the ability to create an inspector at design
time, which mimics the aesthetics and functionality of many found in
Leopard. You can read more detail about it at the following link,
including finding the source, a binary download, and a video demo of
the plugin in action:

http://www.degutis.org/dev/open-source/2009/03/09/introducing-inspectorkit/

Thanks, I hope you find good use from it. If you end up using it in
your project, I'd love to hear about it!

-Steven Degutis
Lead Monkey Assassin
www.ThoughtfulTree.com
www.TeachMeCocoa.com