On Mar 10, 2009, at 12:03 PM, David Alter wrote:

Hi All,
I'm sure this is something basic that I'm just missing. For some reason I can not find how to get a notification when my slider changes value. I want
to be able to subscribe to receive a notification if the slider value
changes. Is there a delegate method for this? What is the best way to get
this?

Is the slider set to be "continuous" (either check the box in IB or call -setContinuous:YES on it)? If so, then it's action method will be called every time the value changes. If not, then the action method will be called when the user has finished dragging the slider.