Hi Ulai,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Ulai Beekam <ulaibee...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm having an NSTableView live resizing glitch that is driving me nuts.
> Please see this image:
>

> http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2012/picture1tcz.png
>

> I really need to have the column width independent of the table view's size,
> so it is not an option to have the column resize with the table.
>

> But here is the strangest thing of all: This glitch appears only when the
> table view's focus ring is set to None. The glitch goes away if the focus
> ring is set to default!
>

> Any ideas on how to fix this live resizing glitch would be greatly
> appreciated.

I've worked around similar issues in some code I wrote. Try
subclassing NSTableView and then in the tile method, after calling
[super tile], do this:

 [[self headerView] setNeedsDisplay:YES];

I use this in some code I use for variable sized rows on earlier
versions of OS X:

  <http://sutes.co.uk/stuff/CSDynamicRowTableView.zip>

There's another workaround in there, but I don't think you need it.

Regards,

Chris