Hi,

          Actually i searched for this and i got lots of posting about MySql
but these are very old. i followed some posting also.

         Like i found "http://mysql-cocoa.sourceforge.net/downloads.html";
and we can use this mySql Api for our application.

         I downloaded this api and documentation. They have mention that use
"SMySQL_bundled.framework" but i didn't find this framework in their folder.
and one MCPKit.xcodproj is also there...but this is also not working....lots
of errors are coming.

       Anybody does know about this then pls share ur knowledge.

Thanks,
Haresh.