Actually, I am converting it to NSData, and then adding it, and it still returns nil

Joe
On Mar 13, 2009, at 3:27 AM, Alexander Spohr wrote:

Just got recently into that pit myself.
Read the docs _very_ carefully for this one. (And file a complaint at the bottom of the doc’s page)

dictionaryFromTXTRecordData:
Return Value

A dictionary representing txtData. The dictionary’s keys are NSStringobjects using UTF8 encoding. !!!!The _values_ associated with all the dictionary’s keys _are NSData_ objects that encapsulate strings or data!!!!

If you feed your NSDictionary anything else than NSData it will return nil.
So you just have to convert your image to NSData and store that.

        atze