On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 1:34 PM, Corbin Dunn <corb...@apple.com> wrote:
> Either solution is perfectly acceptable, and we'll increase our
> documentation to help developers understand the process of displaying cells.

How about instead of changing the object value to an attributed string
the framework instead changes the attributes of the cell?  Or if
NSTableView is going to go to lengths to substitute a bold attributed
string in place of my plain string, why can't it also uppercase my
strings when they are group rows in a source-list highlighting style?

--Kyle Sluder