From: "Scott Anguish"
To: <cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:42 PM
Subject: [MODERATOR] Re: GC Thread - Please, do _not_ crosspost

The GC thread that is ongoing has been crossposted between cocoa-dev
and obj-c. Please do not do this.

Crossposting between cocoa-dev and other groups is not allowed.
Starting threads that are crossposted will cause your messages to be
moderated, and that will slow down posting.

Also, please remember that if you're going to speak to an issue,
please try and be authoritative. There has been some information,
particularly in this thread, that has been argued very articulately,
but been 100% wrong nonetheless. Engineers that work on these areas
have been concerned as a result.

Thanks

scott