For people that might have the same issue :

=====================NEW CODE=========================================

NSImage *NewDisplayImage = [ExternalView image];
if (NewDisplayImage == nil)
{

        NSBitmapImageRep *rawPic = [[[NSBitmapImageRep alloc]
initWithBitmapDataPlanes:NULL
                pixelsWide:thisFrame.width pixelsHigh:thisFrame.height
                bitsPerSample:8 samplesPerPixel:3 hasAlpha:NO isPlanar:NO
                colorSpaceName:NSCalibratedRGBColorSpace
                bitmapFormat:NSAlphaFirstBitmapFormat
                bytesPerRow:0
                bitsPerPixel:0] autorelease];

        unsigned char *DestinationRawData = [rawPic bitmapData];
        memcpy(DestinationRawData, CurrentFrame, SzCurrentFrame);
        [self RGB2BGR:DestinationRawData Sz:SzCurrentFrame];

        NewDisplayImage = [[[NSImage alloc] initWithSize:thisFrame]
autorelease];
        [NewDisplayImage addRepresentation:rawPic];
        [ExternalView setImage:NewDisplayImage];
}
else
{
        NSArray *representations = [NewDisplayImage representations];
        NSBitmapImageRep         *rawPic = [representations objectAtIndex:0];
        if (rawPic != nil)
        {
                unsigned char *DestinationRawData = [rawPic bitmapData];
                memcpy(DestinationRawData, CurrentFrame, SzCurrentFrame);
                [self RGB2BGR:DestinationRawData SzCurrentFrame];
                [CameraView setNeedsDisplay];