Ok, well that works for the image. Thanks! I'm still not sure what to set the image to, though. I was binding to the table cell, but this isn't right, because it doesn't work. Also, because this is all in the model,, I need the controls to show the correct value based off what row os selected, which would imply bindings, and again, I'm still not sure how to do all this.

So, to recap what I need help with:
- What view to set, so that only the right row is updated with the appropriate image?
- What bindings should be used, and what code would they replace?
- How do I programmatically update the right attribute of the right entity of the model?
- How do I use bindings to do this?
- How do I typecast in objective-c?

- Walker Argendeli