You can do this quite easily ... just set the entity type as data, and
then leave the archiver as default. Then when you want to use the
array you just have to cast it into the correct type, and CoreData
will handle the unarchiving for you i.e

NSArray *myArray = [myManagedObject valueForKey:arrayKey];

Hope this helps.

-Mic