I have tried for a few weeks now to try and decipher this myself on the web, the archives, etc... without success. The problem I have is that I cannot reproduce this myself. But I've had a few customers who have sent me their crash logs and they are all identical. About 500 lines of this:

Thread 0 Crashed:
0   libobjc.A.dylib                     0x300c8c10 objc_msgSend + 12
1   CoreFoundation                      0x3023c326 CFRelease + 58
2 Foundation 0x3066fe04 -[NSCFDictionary release] + 2
3   CoreFoundation                      0x3023c326 CFRelease + 58
4 Foundation 0x3066fe04 -[NSCFDictionary release] + 2

It ends the same way it begins basically. There is no information on what called the release or any stack trace past 500. Its obvious to me that its some sort of infinite loop as I can't imagine any good reason for this otherwise...but the question is I'm stumped as to what to look for in my code (which is fairly complex and large) and better yet if there is a way to make crash logs provide more info.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alex Kac - President and Founder
Web Information Solutions, Inc.

"You cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do."
-- Liz Smith