+ (BOOL)isADayEqualToAnotherDay:(NSDate*)date anotherDate:(NSDate*)anotherDate
{
        NSCalendar *cal;
        NSDateComponents *componentsFromDate, *componentsFromAnotherDate;
        NSUInteger unitFlags = NSYearCalendarUnit | NSMonthCalendarUnit |
NSDayCalendarUnit;

        cal = [NSCalendar currentCalendar];
        componentsFromDate = [cal components:unitFlags fromDate:date];
        componentsFromAnotherDate = [cal components:unitFlags
fromDate:anotherDate];

        return (
                [componentsFromDate year] == [componentsFromAnotherDate year] &&
                [componentsFromDate month] == [componentsFromAnotherDate month]
&&
                [componentsFromDate day] == [componentsFromAnotherDate day]
        );
}

+ (NSDate *)timeWithInterval:(NSInteger)timeInterval
{
        NSDateComponents *comps = [[NSDateComponents alloc] init];
        NSCalendar *cal = [[[NSCalendar alloc]
initWithCalendarIdentifier:NSGregorianCalendar] autorelease];
        NSDate *result;

        [comps setHour:(timeInterval / 3600)];
        [comps setMinute:(timeInterval / 60) - ((timeInterval / 3600) * 60)];
        [comps setSecond:(timeInterval % 60)];

        result = [cal dateFromComponents:comps];

        [comps release];

        return result;
}

(those are only sample codes there are better ways to handle this, I
only pointed you some methods, that will let you the opportunity to
digg into NSDate/NSIntervalTime/NSCalendar APIs, and reach your way)

what you need to compare: is the time of the dateTime object,

Cheers!

--
-mmw