if it's Cocoa Touch and it's to do with released iPhone software (ie up to 2.2.1) you can ask it here too, although the expertise here is more about classic cocoa than Cocoa Touch so you may not get a reply. If it's unreleased software (ie 3.0 beta) the only legitimate place to ask it is on the apple developer lists.