Yes, the scroll bars never appeared in my case as well. That's why I resorted to the workaround.
Good luck.

On 23/03/2009, at 4:17 PM, Ken Tozier wrote:

I think my issue is slightly different. The scroll bars never appear, no matter how much overflow there might be. I generally don't have a problem using table views as they seem to have some built-in mechanism for notifying the scroll view that they are deeper than it is. I'm trying to make my custom view do what table views are doing. I was hoping to do it all in IB but it's looking like I'll have to do the notifications programatically.