From: Kyle Sluder [mailto:kyle.slu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 11:50 Morning
To: Ankur Singhal
Cc: cocoa-dev@lists.apple.com
Subject: Re: Creating UI for as of Get Info Panel

We have no idea what file you want to Get Info on, or whether you want
to make your own Get Info panel or use the Finder's.  For all I know
this is a Get Info window in a custom application that has no relation
to files on disk besides bearing the same name.

http://www.whathaveyoutried.com

We will not write your application for you via e-mail.

--Kyle Sluder

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems