On 23/03/2009, at 12:21 PM, Jo Phils wrote:

Thank you Andrew (and Graham),

I think i'm finally realizing that! :-) Thank you very much. Ok I still don't have it yet but it's back to work for me and hopefully the next time I post back I'll finally have it... :-)

Thanks again,

Rick

Hi Rick,

I'm away on a trip right now so I have limited eMail access - but briefly make sure you implement BOTH methods I outlined, not just the second. It checks for membership of the set so manages the checkbox state as needed. If you leave in your call to always set NSOnState, well, that's what you'll get.

--Graham