I've been working on a project that requires me to control a microcontroller-based machine from a distance (either a UAV mulitrotor or glider). So I've written a Cocoa app that still a work in progress, and a small XBee class to aid in assembling API mode XBee packets. It doesn't handle serial comms, I'm using AMSerialPort for that. The XBee class is strictly for assembling packets to send, and parsing received packets. It's working pretty well for what I need it to do, but I'd like to release it as a small open source library. I've never released anything, so if anyone out there is interested in this and is willing to give it a look, I'd be much obliged.

Jay