That would be awesome.  But from the qtkit framework you can get only track
attributes, such as the format, the creation date, the size and so on.
However, the best way to deal with id3 tags is currently the id3tag
framework, entirely written in Cocoa.
<http://drewfamily.homemail.com.au/Cocoa_-_ID3Tag_framework.html>

--Luca C.