On Mar 28, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Greg Robertson wrote:

Is there an easy way to convert an existing SQLite database so it is
compatible with CoreData?

I would like to convert a non-CoreData SQLite database to a CoreData
SQLite database and bundle it with my application.

Do I have to build my own converter application to do this or is there
already something out there?

In actual fact my database is in MSExcel which I can output as CSV to
import into SQLite but if I could go from MSExcel direct to CoreData
SQLite this would be even better.

Thanks

Greg

Hi, Greg,

You'll likely need to write some code to import/convert your database, as the implementation of Apple's SQLite format implementation is private.

Best,
        Andrew