On Mar 23, 2009, at 20:13 , Dave Geering wrote:

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Development
<developm...@fornextsoft.com> wrote:
I'm using an an NSXMLParser to parse a document. some of the elements are as
follows: <element property="value">Some Thing</element>
The problem is that I cannot seem to come up with the element's property. During the parse which callback is going to give me the property and it's
value?

Those are usually called attributes, not properties. Have a look at
this delegate method:

parser:foundAttributeDeclarationWithName:forElement:type:defaultValue:

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/Classes/NSXMLParser_Class/Reference/Reference.html#/ /apple_ref/doc/uid/20001984-BBCCIFGB

That's for the declaration, if there is one, not for the actual attributes and values during the parse.

Marcel