I have an NSTableView with 4 columns. There is an NSArrayController behind
it and two columns use bindings to grab data from the array directly.

The other two columns have to calculate their content based on other fields
in the array. I need to define a custom sort comparison method for these.
How can I do this?

I have the data source working - so the bound columns and the calculated
columns are all showing the correct data, but only the bound columns can
sort.

I need some way to define a custom sort method for my other two columns.

Thanks,

Trygve