So, if I declared a property called money and synthesized said property, would [object setMoney:money] and object.money = money compile to the same code? That, of course, implies that we're also inserting property-related code to simple method calls if they happen to correspond with a property.

Also, same question for if I declared a property and didn't synthesize (wrote my own getter/setter).

Luke