I have a basic core data document based application (Hillegass 3rd Edition, Chapter 11, CarLot). With a single primary window every thing works. Then a second window is added with a generic master detail interface using the core data entity from the Interface Builder pallet.

When making a change to the model in the second window, undo/redo in the main menu is not available until the primary window is clicked and brought to the front.

I need the undo/redo menu to work regardless of which window is frontmost. Any thoughts as to how this can be done?

Richard