Hello List,

I have successfully set Url to text field with attributed strings. I am not
able to get hand cursor on textfield.
I am using this code for clickable link.
    [thetextfield setAllowsEditingTextAttributes:YES];
    NSMutableAttributedString *attrstr = [[NSMutableAttributedString alloc]
initWithString:[thetextfield stringValue]];
    NSRange selectedRange = { 0, [[thetextfield stringValue] length] };

    [attrstr beginEditing];

    NSMutableDictionary *dictionary = [NSMutableDictionary dictionary];
    [dictionary setValue:[NSNumber numberWithInt:NSSingleUnderlineStyle]
forKey:NSUnderlineStyleAttributeName];
    [dictionary setValue:theurl forKey:NSLinkAttributeName];
    [dictionary setValue:[NSColor colorWithCalibratedRed:0.1 green: 0.1
blue:1.0 alpha:1.0] forKey:NSForegroundColorAttributeName];
    [dictionary setValue:[NSCursor pointingHandCursor]
forKey:NSCursorAttributeName];

    [attrstr addAttributes:dictionary range:selectedRange];

    [attrstr endEditing];

    [thetextfield setAttributedStringValue:attrstr];

I am getting all things o.k.
but i am not able to see hand icon on application start on textfield.
I tried to add a cursor on text field.

[thetextfield addCursorRect:[thetextfield bounds] cursor:[NSCursor
pointingHandCursor]];

i write this methods in awakeFromNib.

can any one tell me what is the problem with displaying Pointing Hand Cursor
?
am i missing to set any property for text field.

text field displays hand cursor once i clicked on it and it changes its
fonts also.

any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.