hi,
this SHOULD be automatic, if its a bug I'm guessing its WELL documented, but no matter how well I search, I can't get ANY hits on this. my application is Not Properly Loading my saved Core Data files.

I have a very simple Core data App.
it has 3 entities, two of them have relationships to the third.
category,
receipt,
and record.
as you can imagine, each record has both a receipt and a category relationship, so that I can view my data along 2 axes.

the interface works great. everything works, adding new entities on all levels, removing them, and changing their attributes.

but when I save the file, close it and re-open it... it appears to be empty. I've opened the file in a text editor, its NOT empty. I've had a good look at the file after consecutive opens coupled with changes and then saves. the Objects Are Loaded, and forwarded to the next save, but my arrayControllers IGNORE THEM!!!!

I thought that the array controllers might need to be set with a filter predicate of either:
isRoot == YES, or
parent == nil

but those both have ZERO effect on this behavior. (and I can't find the original references for those tricks) anybody Know what is going on here? very similar apps I have built work without ANY FUSS in this area whatsoever.

thnks,
-eblu