Hello,
I'm trying to do this:
int p;
        NSMutableArray * arregloNumeros = [[NSMutableArray alloc] init];
NSString * fileContents = [NSString
stringWithContentsOfFile:@"lineasFinal.txt"];       NSEnumerator *
lineFileEnumerator = [[fileContents componentsSeparatedByString:@"|"]
objectEnumerator];         NSString * enumeratedFileLine;  // Prepare to
process each line of numbers      NSEnumerator * numberEnumerator;
NSString * numberAsString;              while (enumeratedFileLine =
[lineFileEnumerator nextObject])            {               numberEnumerator =
[[ enumeratedFileLine componentsSeparatedByString:@","] objectEnumerator];
             while (numberAsString = [numberEnumerator nextObject])
     {                               // change string to float
             float auxFloat = [numberAsString floatValue];
     [arregloNumeros addObject:[NSString stringWithFormat:@"%f", auxFloat]];
                                                             }
             for (p = 0; p < 7; p++)                 NSLog(@"Position %d and
number %@", p, [arregloNumeros objectAtIndex:p]);
                        [arregloNumeros release];               }
         But when I run the program in my log window appears the following
message:
  -[NSCFArray addObject:]: mutating method sent to immutable object
 Does anyone know what is going on? and help me please to fix it.
Thanks in advance.
Priscila