Hi Michael,

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Michael Ash <michael....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 5:11 PM, m <mlist0...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The workaround is easy. What you're doing is fine, or you can post a
> fake NSEvent, or something similar. Pretty much up to you.

Whilst that approach will probably work for ever, I still think you're
better off wrapping your C callbacks with your own NSAutoreleasePool;
nothing really guarantees that an autorelease pool will exist when
you're in a C callback that you've added directly to the runloop via a
C interface.

Regards,

Chris