On 08/04/2009, at 10:23 AM, Daniel Luis dos Santos wrote:

The only thing I can think of, to see something like this is that I am probably overwriting the NSFileManager's class internal tables and therefore the message. When I comment out the assignment it all goes well.

The class that I instantiate from the bundle is handled through a protocol. The implementation is derived from an NSObject. I have considered using an NSPointerArray instead.

Show your code.

This word description is not very enlightening to anyone except you, who are familiar with the code.

Sounds like it could be an over-release problem, but without seeing the code, who knows?

--Graham