I think I'm missing something obvious here. I have a HUD window that I need buttons in. The button style that looks closest to what I want is recessed, but that's not exactly what I'd like. See, that way, there's no border, and the text is black unless the button is selected. What I'd like is something like the round rect button in HUD style. In other words, there's a border around it, it's obviously a button, and the text is always white. I've seen examples of this before (the most recent that comes to mind is in AppShelf's details window, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks,
- Walker Argendeli