how about using some of the NSXML components?

check
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/NSXML_Concepts/index.html

On 10 Apr 2009, at 14:31, developers mac wrote:

Hi there,

I went through the various substring methods like
NSString *str1 = [theResponseString substringFromIndex:2]
NSString *pathTrimmed = [theResponseString lastPathComponent];

and also other methods from:

http://developer.apple.com/documenta...cc/cl/NSString<http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/Foundation/Classes/NSString_Class/Reference/NSString.html#//apple_ref/occ/cl/NSString >

But none of them fits my requirement.

My String:

All I have to do is to get the complete html tag out of that string. Also,
the position of the <HTML> tag will vary from time to time.

Is that possible, can some one post their suggestions/code samples please?

If not, I have to do it other way. I have an xml:

<tag1>
<method>
<id>001</id>
<name>james</name>
page</body></html> ]]>
</method>
</tag1>

I have to parse the xml & retrieve the CDATA alone. I have written the
parser method, but it fails to read the CDATA alone. It reads the <id>& <name> tags. Also all the other are inside some other node. But CDATA is not inside any node. I know that it is the problem. But i cant add a tag to
that.

Is there any way to parse the CDATA & retrieve the XML?

Thanks in Advance!

This email sent to dvdpm.co...@gmail.com