I am using CALayoutManager for laying out Core Animation layers and it works
great. Now I have a requirement that I need to modify the layout of the sub
layers based on certain event. What this means is that the layout
constraints specified by CAConstraint of the sublayers need to be modified.

Unfortunately, I could not see any way of doing that. Can someone guide me
in the right direction on how to do this short of recreating the layers.

Thanks
Rama Krishna