On 13/04/2009, at 4:26 PM, Oleg Krupnov wrote:

what I have tried is I created NSData from the
large object by using NSKeyedArchiver. It has taken forever, so that I
had to force-quit the process.

Well, maybe you should concentrate on fixing this. It's hard to see what could be taking so much time (hard to see given that I have no idea what your object is!) but there are right and wrong ways to go about archiving large amounts of data, so maybe it would be better to focus on this part?

--Graham