I'm wanting NSSpellChecker to ignore certain ranges of text in a NSTextView based on color. I implemented shouldSetSpellingState:range: which was successful in not underlining words that are in the colored ranges but in the spelling panel or with the "check spelling" command it still selects words where they should not be. I don't see there is a delegate method anywhere to control this or any other information that would allow me to skip certain ranges. Any ideas? thanks.

Regards,
        Josef