Hi Gerriet,

I recently played around with NSDictionaryController and it was simpler than I thought. You should be able to use the selection of your array controller as source for your Dictionary controller, and then bind the columns of a table view to "key" and "value" of your dictionary controller. Both are available automagically. I connected the visibility of columns of a table view that way. My NSDictionary held key/value pairs created from the column name and the hidden state (bool). I have just yesterday thrown out the code, but it should be coded/connected easily in 5 or 10 minutes.

You may want to download an example from Apple ;-) :
http://developer.apple.com/samplecode/DictionaryController/index.html

Cheers
Volker