Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that I've released my (beta) Obj-C/Cocoa twitter client (Canary) as open source here: http://github.com/macsphere/canary , under an MIT-style license.

It is a fully-fledged client, with multi-user support, multiple timelines, filters, TwitPic support, automatic URL shortening, iTunes integration etc. Plus, you can do anything you like with the code. :) It uses some third-party code like Growl, Sparkle and BWToolkit controls and icons that are open to use.

This is the culmination of my learning experience (though there is still much to learn) and I wanted to give something back to the community. I would also appreciate any feedback.

Hope it's of use,

Nick

Nick Toumpelis

email: n...@toumpelis.me.uk